DIY Evil Queen Makeup From Once Upon A Time: A Tutorial
It is not all that difficult to transform yourself into Regina the Evil Queen from Once Upon A Time. This Halloween, many women as well as tween and teenage girls will want to dress up as the Evil Queen from the new hit ABC TV series.
Lana Parrilla plays the dual role as both Regina and the Evil Queen herself. If you haven’t seen this wonderful break out hit series yet, please do yourself a favor. You are in for a pleasant surprise. This is one of the best new series on network television. It is quite a nice break from what usually hits the airwaves these days. People from 8 to 80 are in love with this show. I trust you will be as well!
Now on with the DIY Evil Queen from Once Upon A Time Makeup Tutorial!
All you will need to do the makeup are the following supplies:
- Sigma Flat Top Kabuki Brush
- Large Powder Brush
- Sigma E05 Brush
- Sigma E60 Brush
- Sigma E60 Angle Brush
- Sigma E20 Brush
- Sigma E25 Brush
- Sigma E40 Blending Brush
- Sigma F40 Brush
- False Fairy Lashes
- Revlon PhotoReady Foundation 001 Ivory
- Revlon PhotoReady Powder 001 Translucent
- MAC Paint Pot – Painterly
- MAC Eye Shadow – White Frost, Typographic, and Soft Brown
- Urban Decay Naked Palette – Creep
- MAC Fluidline – Blitz & Glitz
- Ardell Fairies Black false lashes (cut in half)
- Lancome Hynose Drama Mascara
- MAC Blush – Darkly my Dear (dark plum)
- NYX Lip Liner – Plum
- MAC Lipstick – Runaway Red (MAKE UP FOR EVER #48 or Red Lizard by NARS make good substitute.
Let Makeup By Melby Show You The Entire Evil Queen Transformation:
Lana Parrilla Stars As The Evil Queen:
If you enjoyed this article-Please Like or Share Below!
Filed under: Costumes Masks and Makeup
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!