DIY Snow White Makeup Tutorial From Once Upon A Time
Due to the popularity of the new ABC TV hit series Once Upon A Time, I have a sneaking suspicion many women, as well as teenage girls and their younger tween counterparts, are going to want to spend time being Snow White this Halloween.
The talented Ginnifer Goodwin, plays Snow White, also known as school teacher Mary Margaret Blanchard in the new series, Once Upon A Time. Her makeup is really soft and fairy tale like.
This is a wonderful show, and if you haven’t seen it yet, you are really missing out on something very special. This show has a rabid fan base of viewers, both young and old.
The process for the DIY Snow White makeup transformation is really quite simple. All you need are a few supplies and makeup.
- Sigma Flat Top Kabuki Brush
- Large Powder Brush
- Sigma E55 Brush
- Sigma E40 Blending Brush
- Sigma E30 Pencil Brush
- Sigma E60 Angle Brush
- Sigma F-40 Brush
- Real Techniques Blush Brush
- Sigma P80 Brush
- Eye Lash Curler
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser – Neutralizer 050
- Revlon Photo Ready Foundation – 001 Ivory
- Revlon PhotoReady Powder – 001 Translucent
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream – 13
- Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. IV – Zephyr, Bust and Lost
- MAC Eye Kohl – Fascinating
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara – Flared
- MAC Paint Pot – Groundwork
- NYX Cream Blush – 005 Glow
- Lancome Blush Subtil – Rose Fresque
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick – Pink Chic
- Make Up For Ever Lab Shine – S4
The DIY Snow White makeup will make an excellent addition to your entire Snow White costume this Halloween. All you need for the ultimate accessory will be your very own Prince Charming!
If you enjoyed this article-Please Like or Share Below!
Filed under: Costumes Masks and Makeup
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
I watched and absolutely loved the Once Upon A Time TV series this year. I hope they make another series! I also liked the natural made up look of the character Snow White – she really does look like a natural beauty!
Once Upon A Time started it’s new season on September 30th. It’s a great show! I don’t miss an episode!
I think the makeup that Ginnifer Goodwin wears when she is in the part of Snow White is just stunning!
She is beautiful, Rosendo. I think the costumes and makeup on that show is beyond fabulous!